Thursday 17 July 2014

17.7.14

I was woken at 4am by the sound of foxes screaming! I raised my blinds and said very loudly, 'Sssshhh!' and it worked! But could i get back to sleep?
Then half an hour later the seagulls started and then some other birds started to chirp along, so I'm now at 5.30 tempted to go get myself a coffee.
Lyns coming at 6.30 today for the dogs cos she has an early start at work. I did think to myself, 'No worries, you can doze throughout the day if you need to,'  but i have a visitor today bringing a large lasagne for lunch. Im sure i'll cope, I've coped with worse, haven't i?
Coffee it is then!
Dogs have vamoosed with Lyn. Time for a doze? Noooooo.
Dogs are walked and fed and should be tired now. Time for a doze? Noooooo.
Rat mans arrived and rebaited.  Dogs tore around the garden like lunatics whilst ratty fiddled with my manhole covers!
Chris has visited with Heidi but alack and alas, without a lasagne, he didn't have time to make it. He has just moved house so i'll let him off! So we had fish and chips which was nice, and even nicer if my taste buds had visited too.
He's gone now, taking with him paper work for him to sort out (which normally i do! so thats a bonus), one of my bird tables, a football, and lots of kisses from his mumma. He's a darlin'. Love him to bits, as i do the other 2 reprobates. Im so proud of them all. They've been so lovely since I've been ill. No sympathy, which is good, that just makes me cry and gives me a headache and a blocked nose. Their idea of ridicule me when I'm down works a treat and always makes me laugh.
Having Sam living with me has been a bonus. He's been so good to me. He's cooked me meals, tidied up, done jobs round the house, he's been a support when I'm sad, and he's ALWAYS there for me. And he gives the best hugs.
Chris has been a support. I know he's probably the one who's worried about me most. He's amazing. He's sent me flowers when I'm down. He's skyped me regularly, most days. He's visited me regularly despite moving house and doing a PhD.
Joes a busy bee in London but he sends me messages regularly and visits when he can. He's a sweetheart. He says all the right things.
Im looking forward to having a few BBQ's when I'm feeling better to invite friends round to say thanks for their support. My first one is gonna be for my boys and a few friends. Id love to think of something exciting and special to do for them, but my head isn't in a place where i can think of anything. Anything anyone can think of, please private message me on FB, id be grateful! I can claim it as my own idea!
A relaxing evening doing nothing except melting in the heat, and tomorrow is gonna be hotter! Hows a gal supposed to push her fitness regime in this weather?
Never mind, nothings gonna get me down at the mo.



No comments:

Post a Comment