Sunday 6 July 2014

6.7.14

Up and at 'em early today. I say early.........9.30am ish!!!
Visited Chris again. They do a lovely roast pork in that part of the country. Thanks very much Chloe! 15 (nearly 16) and she does a mean bit of crackling!
I dead headed a beautiful rose bush for Chris and he chucked all the grass and dead flowers on a fire. Yes, he still has his fire starter issues. A hebe, a large one, has found its way on the fire, along with a lot of pruned laurel, amongst other things. Probably bits of rubber and stuff off his trainers too and a few leg hairs!
Tomorrow he is having his ride on lawn mower delivered - give me strength!  He's intending cutting the grass himself. This is the boy who normally drives a powered wheelchair with a joystick.  Tomorrow is steering wheel time, and a small seat to sit on. Hopefully the fire will still be alight so any body parts that get chopped off can just be thrown on top!
But I'm home now and feeling hungry ....... again!
Scrambled egg on toast, with tomato sauce so i can taste it! Damn taste buds!
Now a relaxing evening looking at the photos of last nights party that Linzi and I managed to escape due to illness, more than likely photos of drunken people eating and doing silly things. Linzi and i are such grown ups now we've had chemo and appendicectomy! And of course my daily injection (not more needles) of Big Brother in 40 minutes!
So I'm sorry to not have anything of any importance to report, but sometimes thats just fine and dandy with me!
Tomorrow however, is another day. And I'm having a camera up my pipes!!!! My man hole cover you understand? The one in the front garden. For rats!! I don't want any confusion!


No comments:

Post a Comment