Wednesday 30 July 2014

30.7.14

Slimming World!!!
I have been trying to be good for a week so I've lost a little bit of ugly fat already. Hoping to lose a whole lot more! I have paid for 6 sessions in the hope that i go back! I doubt very much i will be staying for the whole session. I shall weigh and go. I find it terribly boring hearing how much everyones put on or lost.
I have a fair bit of literature to wade through this evening. Its gonna be a fun evening.
I am armed with recipes and a pile of motivation.
Hahaha. Went out for lunch with Joan, my sister in law!
I had a toastie and salad and refused the crisps. So i was fairly well behaved.
Lovely to see her. We swapped chemo tales. She finished about 5 years ago and she's looking really good. Her hair is better now than it was before, and she doesn't need to dye it! She's about 10 years older than me and her hair isn't grey its blonde ish. She was on a chemo trial which went on for 18 months. There were 3 different parts to the trial and she lost her hair twice in that time. The first time it grew back it was a dirty grey and when she lost it when she started part 3, it grew back a light brown and then it turned blonde of its own accord! How weird is that?
I nipped round to see Linda and as my hair's grown back white, she dyed it for me. I think it looks nice, she says it does. It will take me a while to get used to it after being Snow White for so long now. As I'm not Snow White anymore, i must be one of the dwarfs. Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy and Dopey. Which one am i? At the moment I'm 3 of them. Happy, Sleepy and Dopey!
Did you know Walt Disney first produced the animated film in 1937 but it was based on a story by the Brothers Grimm in 1912. The dwarfs names were Blick, Flick, Glick, Plick, Quee, Snick and Whick. Not very imaginative.

http://www.playbuzz.com/janetk11/which-of-the-seven-dwarfs-are-you

Ive just done this quiz to be sure which dwarf i really am...........HAPPY. Im happy with that!
So as I've had my hair dyed, and as Linda pointed out the fur thats grown on my face (that makes 2 cos Chris pointed it out too), i decided to do a little depilatory on my fizzhog.
I am now smooth as silk, although a little sticky!


No comments:

Post a Comment