Friday 25 July 2014

25.7.14

Nooooo. I don't believe it. I heard a rat last night. Or was i dreaming? 
I heard scratching. I lay there listening and it went quiet. I thought maybe id been dreaming. But then i heard it again.
Was i dreaming? I was convinced at the time it was real, but now I'm not so sure. 
Oh joy.
Lyn collected the dogs for walkies this morning and i decided, as it was probably the coolest it would be all day, to do a bit of pruning. 
I did about 45 mins. A bit out of breath, but happy with what i did.
And then an hour later i transformed into the garden fairy and picked up all the stuff i pruned. 
Tomorrow i may get the hedge trimmer out and do a bit more. Im liking this 'doing stuff'.  Im starting to feel useful again, just a little bit!
The funny thing is, i watched Russell Grant on This Morning - the astrologer. For Virgo, and thats me, he used the words, restore, recharge your batteries and recover until 15th august and then its 'you time'. I don't overly believe in horoscopes, but when you hear these things it makes you take notice. Thats exactly what i should be doing, recovering, but I'm sure that means getting back to normal, and to do that i need to get off my ar*e and do things, now I'm allowed to. 
A trip to the garden centre for some rose feed. My roses have very few leaves and even less roses! In fact its a crime to call it a rose bush. It should be just 'bush' or 'branch'! Just got in and watered the rose garden. Sprinkled the rose feed. Now its peeing down. Never saw that coming. I feel duty bound as an adult to say, 'The garden needs it!' Hopefully it will feel cooler after it stops.





No comments:

Post a Comment