Thursday 10 July 2014

10.7.14

I have a bluebottle whizzing round my bedroom this morning. How is it bluebottles can bash into mirrors and windows and still carry on? If i bumped into something with the same momentum, id have concussion.
And whilst i have my mind altered hat on.... why is it that when you take daily tablets and they have the days of the week on so you don't forget to take one,  you always start on a wednesday or thursday, so you start taking them from the centre of the pack, which for OCD is really no fun at all.
Life is full of these conundrums for me. Does anyone else have similar issues?
Is Glastonbury over now? I tell you why i ask.....
I was sat with the girls on the bed after their walkies and brekky, our usual routine. A bit of Jeremy Kyle, who normally, despite all the screaming, manages to get me to sleep. When suddenly it sounded like amplifiers squealing, or a heavy metal band. I could even liken it to a tube train dashing through the tunnel. It was almost frightening, considering that the noise is alien to me and for it to be coming from somewhere in the vicinity of my house, a little worrying.
I dashed to the bathroom to find the noise seemed to be coming from the bath plug!
Having quickly swapped my mind altered hat to my Sherlock hat, i deduced rat man was here with his camera.
I eavesdropped at my downstairs shower room and listened to his commentary to his buddy, but i got bored and went back upstairs to have my coffee, now cold coffee!
My biggest dilemma now is this........ do i go to sleep knowing Ratty is gonna knock on my door, or do i wait! Do i continue to listen to Mr Judgemental (Jeremy Kyle)?
An hour or so later, no dozing. I have bait in my man hole covers, again! They will be calling back next thursday to check the bait. I have no doubt it will be gone.
They've cleaned out my external drains, they are now pristine apparently. Very proud of that.
They think the next job will be to stick a camera in my internal drains, which isn't as easy as it sounds. It means pulling up carpets and floorboards and trying to find an entrance.  And thats down to me to sort, and pay for.
But they are astounded and confused as to where the rats are coming in. For me it seems logical. If they bait drains and then the rats stop, then they start again when the baiting stops, its gotta be the drains.
Anyway, enough......ive had enough of rats and drains.
Collected me Linda this afternoon for a scintillating afternoon of lung function tests, again. Lungs seem to be holding out, only a marginal difference.  I shan't be signing up for the New York Marathon anytime soon, but who knows whats in the future.
On the way home, and as a treat, i was held at gunpoint and marched to McD's for a McFlurry. So much for being good today! It was McWonderful! Ive now got McIndigestion!
Tomorrow is a free day. Nothing planned, just R&R. I have chores to do. The bench, or the lean too. I may just put my feet up.
I have some items to sell on FB so i may take photos. Ive washed the covers of a small sofa. Just been out to the garden to get them off the line. The next door neighbour is in his garden.
Isn't marijuana sposed to be good for people with cancer? 5 minutes in the garden and I'm stoned!
Cosmic, man!

No comments:

Post a Comment