Friday 1 August 2014

1.8.14

August already.
Ive waited since january for august to arrive. Ive been desperate, and its taken so long. Now its here. Ive been through so much and now i almost feel like it was a dream, or a nightmare.
I feel like skipping!
I had a very lazy morning. I stayed in bed! I didn't intend doing that. I was about to get up and a friend rang me and we were on the phone for over an hour. I only said a few words mind you!!! Hard to believe, but true.
So i got up, I went to the travel agents to drop some paperwork for the cruise, and then i met Linda for lunch at castle point and did a bit of shopping.
Now I'm home. I have a choice of ironing, repotting my flower pots, painting the bench, paint my nails, or just plain sitting on my a*se watching tv.
Which is it to be? I'll leave it to you to guess!
I did very little, but i did paint my nails.


I must remember to wear my marigolds.
For some unknown reason i have back ache today. Of course, the first thing you think of is, 'its back'! Im sure its not, but it can't help but cross your mind.
Out for dinner with Miss Linzi this evening. Nice to catch up altho we had an argument (not a real one) about who sent the first text. Me!
The food was crap, but the company was good.
Home now and tucked up in bed.
Tomorrows another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment