Thursday 14 August 2014

12.8.14

Woke up to the sad news that Robin Williams has died at the age of 63. What an absolutely awful shame. He apparently was the most empathetic and caring man. Always one of my favourites especially in Mrs Doubtfire. He made me laugh so much.
Dentist appointment this morning. I had to cancel my last appointment in january because of the chemo. Cos of low immunity its not recommended, but also, chemo causes your mouth to be sore, in my case anyway, and feeling rough, you're really not up to instruments, hands, etc in your mouth.
I have been aware of some pain in one of my teeth, so i was not looking forward to it.
X-rays taken and i have a hole in that same tooth. Surprise!
Im booked in next week to have it filled. Its close to the nerve. She has said she will try to fill it but if she can't it will be a root canal filling! Something to look forward to.
Now onto the wonderful job of cleaning a barbecue that hasn't been used for over a year. What a mess!
Ive painted it with oven cleaner and then it poured down! Each time the sun comes out i go out and titivate it a bit.
And there was what looked like a black widow spider in it. Extra meat for the BBQ!
Looking a lot better, but nobody would mistake it for a new one!
Tomorrow i shall mainly be shopping for BBQ stuff, and i need some pillows for Joe and Jonathon coming to stay. Its either new pillows or roll up the dogs bed.
Ive just realised i didn't post this! My memory!


No comments:

Post a Comment