Tuesday 5 August 2014

5.8.14

Home sweet home and then a quick visit to Jean and Rochelle. Non stop chatting.
Lip chatting, thirst quenching, love giving, humour taking, good buzzing, cool talking, fast chatting, cool grazing, afternoon tea!
Home sweet home again!
No letters, no voicemails on the land line, thats what i like to see. Nothing that requires me doing anything. Sam had filled the dishwasher, AND turned it on! Im lost, nothing to do!! Ive been so busy at Chris's house, which is good, it means I'm getting back to normal.
I am making a green thai chicken curry, or is is a chicken green thai curry? Or maybe even a green chicken thai curry? Whatever it is, it smells flipping wonderful.

Delicious and nutritious!
Tomorrow is Slimming World weigh in. My first one. Hope I've done well. Ive been fairly well behaved!!!!
I shall let you know, i have no doubt. 
Now i must catch up with some shut eye. Im shattered after a couple of days with Chris, what a slave driver!

No comments:

Post a Comment