Monday 4 August 2014

4.8.14

A busy busy bee today.
Tidied my bedroom at Chris's house. The untidiness was none of my doing i might add. Cos Chris moved in about 6 weeks ago, and cos he can't get upstairs, it stayed a mess until today. Now it looks almost pleasant. A nice lick of paint, a tv point, a tv, a curtain, and it will look lovely.
So then i went to the garden centre with Sharon and Chloe and bought some plants for Chris's garden. Camellias and roses. Sharon dug a huge hole in the clay soil so we could leave the plants in the large pots (sunk in the soil), otherwise they wouldn't last five minutes. Ive fed them and watered them, so fingers crossed.
I repotted Chris's cheese plant. It was drooping badly cos no body ever looks after his plants! It is now staked and in a large pot with holes for drainage. Maybe someone will care for 'Cheesy' when I'm not here?
And a trip to Sainsburys for some food for the day, and dog food (minced beef) cos i wasn't intending staying here 2 nights and therefore didn't have enough food. 
I am now shattered. Could do with bed, but its only 8.30. What a lightweight.
I shall now attempt to turn on the TV in the living room. Sky! I had Sky for years at my last house, so why have i no clue how to turn the flipping TV on!
Haha, 5 minutes and I've done it.
I am now gonna retire on the sofa with the doggies. All 9 of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment