Friday 15 August 2014

15.8.14

Big shop at Sainsburys, ready for the BBQ.  A mortgage has been arranged specially. Sam came along for the ride and kept me in check! A whole car boot full and it only just about fitted in the fridge.
Actually, its not for the BBQ, its a little snack for me this evening!
I picked Joe and Jonathon up from the station, a little drive down to Bournemouth Pier and back again for them to see the sea. It was so clear, the view. It looked beautiful. So lucky to live here.
So home and cup of tea in the summer house and then back to my rightful place, in the kitchen.
Roast chicken was lovely. Stuffing, potatoes, cabbage, carrots and broccoli. Difficult to execute cos of the lack of work surfaces. The kitchen is full of bread rolls, different sauces, bottles of juice, and onions....... so many onions. Its gonna be fun chopping them tomorrow!
Away from my BBQ, my health.
I have sprained my shoulder, maybe when i was swimming yesterday at the spa day. Im sure it will go quickly, it better!!
My fingers seem to be getting more tender. I find it difficult to open things, i.e. tupperware pots. Hope it goes in time.
The shortness of breath seems to be a bit better. Indigestion is better than it was.
I think I'm getting better!
Still fatigued, but i can cope with that.
And on that note, time for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment