Thursday 21 August 2014

21.8.14

SUNDAY - Tidying the lounge has been constant. Occasionally i sit down and the untidiness gets to my OCD and i have to get up and carry on. Im getting there, but its a slow process. Everything had a place before Sam said 'lets change rooms', now I'm finding it difficult to find homes for everything. I may have to chuck stuff out!
MONDAY - Went to see Lee Evans in concert with Chris and Heidi (his friend). He was very funny.  Lee Evans was very funny too!!! Im surprised he doesn't do his performance with a drip up. He sweats so  much. He must be dehydrated. No wonder he's so slim, maybe i should become a stand up comedian, but it would be nice if i could sit down whilst i do it, before i fall down!! Strangely he went into serious mode at the end of the performance. He started to play piano and guitar and sing, with meaning, not with jokes, which was a disappointment for me. I felt it was a little self indulgent and a bit cringey.
Id still go and see him again tho. He was hilarious. I noticed he swears a lot, which isn't a problem, but i didn't notice it before, and he keeps doing this type of laugh whilst looking down. Either cos he's trying to remember whats next or cos of a lack of confidence. Very odd, but then he is only human.
WEDNESDAY - It was root canal filling day today! Cos of some anxiety that i seem to have now (although i did have it before chemo where the dentist was concerned), i had a valium tab and by the time i got to the dentist i was definitely chilling! All i can say is, it went swimmingly. I had no problem with it, and 45 mins later i was sat outside in the waiting room whilst Sam took his turn in the electric chair.
THURSDAY - Today however, is hygienist day. Im hoping after 6 months of trying my best to floss and clean a mouth that was very sore, the hygienist is gonna remove so much plaque that i lose half a stone in weight. That would make me very happy!
With regards my weight, i have lost half a stone! I was hoping for more by now, but when you're being invited out for lunch and having BBQ's to thank those wonderful people who have been supportive to me, its gonna take some time.
BBQ Phase 2 is on friday. Although less of the BBQ and more of a take away. A bit more relaxing for me.
Hygienist done. Apparently my teeth weren't too bad considering I've not had any pointy shiny tools in my mouth since last year. Another negative out the way. All I've got now is my scan next wednesday, and results on the friday. Then i can relax.
Lunch with Marion and Terry. And a jolly good catchup.
I look forward to the weekend, which in my opinion starts now, thursday evening.
In the meantime, i shall top up my sleeping! I seem to have become fatigued again. Its weird how it pops out from no where and I'm unable to do anything except zzzzzzzz!  I woke at 7.40 this morning which is an absolute lay in for me, and then i fell asleep this evening about 9, and if i remember rightly, about 5 too. Sleeping sickness!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment