Sunday 17 August 2014

18.8.14

Yes i missed a day, so bite me!
Ive decided i don't have loads of chemo stuff to report, or anything else for that matter so I'm gonna stop blogging every day. It gives you all a break from 'i feel ill, i feel better'!
I will still blog, but not every day, maybe once or twice a week depending on how popular i am, and how many times I'm invited out! Obviously i will be available for treatment and tests, and anything health related. I have a scan scheduled for the 27th august. Looking forward to that!
But today you're in for a treat!
Yesterday after dropping Joe and Jon back at the station for their journey home and back to reality, i met up with my friend Chris for lunch which was nice.
I returned home and stripped the bed, tidied up from the BBQ, inside and out. Put some washing on and sat down with my laptop for a few silly games. Nice and relaxed.
BANG. Sam enters the room!!!
In my house on the ground floor i have a kitchen/diner, one large room and 2 smaller ones. The present layout is:-
the large room - Sams bedroom inclusive of all his recording/music stuff
small room 1 - lounge
small room 2 - my treatment room for all your hair removal and nail needs!!
I tend to spend more time sat in the kitchen diner. Its quite comfy in there.
Well.........Sam and i chatted a while back about him having the 2 small rooms and the large room can become the lounge, as it was intended. French windows and a retractable awning leading onto the patio.
We decided to do it!
It'll be ok in the end I'm sure! But currently, everywhere, and i mean everywhere, is a mess. Sams rooms are fairly well together, but my lounge and diner and hallway are looking like a disaster has occurred.
Today i will mostly be sorting!
However, right now, i have some photos of my garden, all neatly coiffured and in one of them you can just see my painted bench but the colour is indistinguishable.

If you look at the bottom photo in the bottom right hand corner you can just see the tip of a bird table and that is the colour of the bench. Not the purple i hoped for but i can find the colour paint anywhere, except on Haskins outdoor woodwork. I may ask if they have a bit of spare paint or where they get it from.
But look how neat it looks, and thats all down to Lindas hubby, Ian. He was round 4 or 5 hours and didn't stop. He's fantastic. 
And don't worry, i won't put photos of my 'lounge', it would be far too upsetting for you all and could lead to you all needing cognitive behavioural therapy! But in the bottom photo you can just make out my awning and french windows. Don't zoom in, don't do it!!!
Anyway, id better get up! Id better walk the dogs. And then id better start tidying the lounge before Chris gets round this afternoon. He's back again cos we're going to see Lee Evans this evening along with Heidi. Looking forward to that! Even more so, Im looking forward to a rest too!!!
Now after all my blurb about only blogging once a week, i may be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment