Sunday 3 August 2014

3.8.14

A day of mixed feelings and its only 6.18am.
I awoke feeling happy that next door neighbours are away camping for a few days and so i am not awaken at 6.30, as i am every sunday, by the sound of 'him' going to golf at 6.30, and the sound of his very noisy exhaust, only to realise i have awoken anyway!
Then to see Rachels lovely doggie, Princess Pigalina, has gone to the doggie heaven in the sky. She will have pride of place being that she was such a sweetheart. Its always so sad when this happen. I always feel more for animals than humans but just wish i didn't have to cry whenever i hear this has happened. I cant imagine how Rachel and Mark must be feeling. And it was Marks birthday too. How awful.
RIP Pigalina.
But life goes on. Its a beautiful day already. The sky is blue and the sun is shining. Or is it Pig shining down on us all?
I was driving to Chris's house and my iPod was playing. I was singing along having a whale of a time. And then, 'More than a Woman' by Tavares came on. I have a soft spot for that song because my mum used to think it was 'Bald headed woman', and how strange a bald headed woman was singing it. Me!!
Ive noticed a few of my symptoms seem to be disappearing. I don't have indigestion so much now, which is wonderful. My taste buds seem to be back and my mouth doesn't feel so fuzzy. Im not so short of breath, which I'm really happy about. My hair is growing back, as is my eyelashes, and my facial hair!! My goatee is really shapely now!!! And probably a few other things, but my symptom of being forgetful and stupid remains!!!
However i seem to have an anxiety problem now. Not so much as I'm anxious about stuff and having panic attacks or anything. But i seem to see the dangers in things. I was hedge trimming and kept thinking the trimmer on a down ward stroke of the bushes could easily cut my leg or foot. I was ironing and fully aware that i could burn my arm if i leant over too far. I was chewing some gum in the car whilst singing and kept thinking i could inhale it, and whilst choking i could crash the car. I must say I've had this for a little while, not sure if it were before chemo or after. I can't remember that!!!!
Maybe a frontal lobotomy would help!


No comments:

Post a Comment