Thursday 28 August 2014

28.8.14

Spa day - phase 2.
Off to the Connaught Hotel in Bournemouth with Lyn for a day of chatting, eating, drinking and massaging. And maybe a  bit of swimming, hot tubbing, steaming and saunaing. An old round good day hopefully going on the last spa day with Linda.
Today however, theres a little bad news.
Dottie has picked up on my 'weigh yourself every day' and 'eat low cal food'. I caught her in the bathroom on the scales this morning. She hasn't quite grasped how it works, but she was giving it her all. And last night she was sick! Has she now got bulimia nervosa? I will be observing her closely.
I will de flea her today and see if that raises her self esteem.
Anyway, i had better get ready and dash off for some fill and chill (eat and relax).
Oh heavenly! A lovely massage and the food was divine. Another good day in the Connaught Hotel.
I came home and would have been floating, if i didn't weigh so much!!!
Visited Linda and she dyed my hair, my roots to be exact. Yes my hair is growing and i have roots. Never been so pleased to see roots before.
I have packed and loaded the car ready for my weekend in Broadwindsor, scrapbooking. I just have a few things to chuck in the motor in the morning. I cannot wait. Im gonna have a ball.
I have no internet whilst I'm away, so there'll be no blogging, or anything else for that matter. I wonder if i will be able to control myself and not eat all the nice things that will be on offer? I have bought some fruit to take, and a few chewy sweets rather than eating chocolate cake etc.
Good luck with that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment