Saturday 2 August 2014

2.8.14

My back was aching yesterday so i was trying to be careful with it. It felt a lot better this morning so i lazed about a bit.
It was pouring down so i thought it was gonna be like that all day. But i was wrong. The sun came out and smiled down on everyone. I decided to do a few chores outside. But what shall i do, theres so much that needs doing.
I decided on hedge trimming.
Hedge trimmer on alert, i trimmed the first bush, which happened to be prickly. I did the front but couldn't reach the top so its very straggly on top. The same happened as i moved along the bushes. Loads taken off tho. The garden looks bigger! Still loads to do tho.
And guess what? My backs hurting again!
Its time to do some dinner, so i had better venture downstairs after an ickle rest and hope the back is feeling better.
It seems to me, cos I've not done anything strenuous for 6 months or so, if i do anything now, i get a bad back! Hope it sorts itself out soon.
Tomorrow I'm off to see Chris again, so hopefully my back will get a rest.
Anyway time for The Inbetweeners the Movie. Very funny but it affects my OCD. All the lads and the girls are ripping of their clothes and running to the sea to do a bit of skinny dipping. Chucking bags and undies and clothes on the way to the shore. All i can think is, 'Pick up your stuff and fold it neatly and keep it all together on a sunbed.'
Throw caution to the wind? Never!

No comments:

Post a Comment