Monday 7 April 2014

7.4.14

Well i rang the hotline. I was admitted, cannula, again, IV antibiotics, chest Xray, and all around 3 in the morning. I sat in a chair, feeling really grotty for hours. I just wanted to go to bed.
Eventually i was taken to the ward where i managed to catch the odd 5 minutes of sleep in between lots of noise of the ward, and an extractor fan in my room.
Dr Jack came to visit me. He makes me smile. He's always so happy. He has a lovely smile. He said id done the right thing and then said i could go home with some oral antibiotics. I told him he'd made my day and he likened me to Clint Eastwood!
So, after hours of waiting for my drugs, and i mean hours, I'm home. Still feeling grotty. My chest hurts, especially when i cough.
Sams been a star. He took me to the hospital at 3am and stayed with me till about 6 ish. Then he came back at 12 ish  to take me home. And then back again to collect my drugs cos they weren't ready and i really couldn't wait to go home any longer.
And joy of joys, its steroid 'come down' day. The day when all the emotions in the world gang up on me and make me cry for absolutely no reason. So I'm sobbing and going all over the place.
Well I've pulled myself together now, so panic over.
Its time now to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment