Thursday 3 April 2014

3.4.14

Grotty thursday.
Not feeling wonderful today. Not hideous, i can cope with it. However i feel its gonna get worse for a few days. But like I've said before, chemo never fails to amaze me. Just when i think i know whats gonna happen, it changes. So you never know i could have an amazing weekend. I can but hope. Either way, its gotta be done. Each day is nearer the end.
104 days till 16th july. Last chemo 8th july, all being well, and then a week to recover to a state where i can start to do things.
So what have i done today?
I woke at 5am.
Got up at 7 for a cup of hot water. Had a cuddle with the girls and then Lyn called round to take the darlings out for a walk. Lovely of her, cos I just don't have the energy at the mo. Hopefully by the weekend???
Then out of bed and sorted, and did a few very small chores.
Sam, my home slave, is incapacitated. He has a cough and cold, probably the one i started last friday and have the remnants of. So he's walking around the house like a member of the taliban - a cloth wrapped round his face to safeguard from the sand storms in afghanistan. Bless him, he's trying to not infect his mumma! Or re-infect.
A visit to the chemist for my prescription. I don't normally take any meds and suddenly i have heaps of different things for heaps of different symptoms. Luckily i get them free otherwise i would be bankrupt! £8.05 per item. Today alone would have been £24.15!
Then how sweet is this?


Dot and Ruby bought me a feel better gift. More beneficial than all the meds and only £1!!!
Now i am back on my bed hoping for a doze as i woke so early. 
Why is it whenever i doze off, the phone rings or the door bell goes?
Fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment