Sunday 20 April 2014

20.4.14

This Easter malarky's not much to write home about is it?
Its been raining, so the dogs weren't walked, so they've been hyper!
Ive lost my taste buds, so my plan of eating myself stupid hasn't worked as well as i had hoped. Ive still eaten myself stupid but i haven't tasted the food.
My tongue is sore.
I discontinued the steroids yesterday afternoon so today i have gone down hill, just slightly. I have my usual 'drain pipe down the throat' feeling. Not too bad, but its there to grind me down a bit, and joy of joys, tomorrow is gonna be one humdinger!!!
Yes the come down from steroids usually leads to a day of blubbing, which leads to a red blocked nose and a headache!
Im hoping the taste buds will recover (fat chance - excuse the pun) tomorrow so at least if I'm emotional i can eat chocolate at the same time!
Well you're lucky. I have nothing else to say!
Tomorrow i will fill my blog with exciting and interesting tales of something exciting and interesting, either that or i will tell you of my sore tongue and my indigestion!
Good night one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment