Friday 18 April 2014

18.4.14

Happy Good Friday.
Im amazed. Im cutting down with the steroids, and I'm feeling good. Every so often i get a symptom, a nasty reminder of the chemo on tuesday. But all in all, I'm doing quite well this time.
Ive done a bit of gardening, I've pottered about. Ive played games on my laptop, and I've watched TV.
Ive gently moved round my spare room ready for a new cupboard that I'm collecting tomorrow. It now looks an awful mess!
But tomorrow, it will be sorted.
Ive emptied the cancer box! A box in the kitchen where i keep all my treatment paperwork, my medicines, anti sickness digestive biscuits, anti bacterial gel, and all sorts of interesting stuff. It seemed a bit pointless as i don't have cancer anymore! Ive put things in cupboards where they belong. Its made the kitchen look a bit nicer too.
Ive eaten for England.
I have a Creme Egg Easter Egg ready for the weekend, for if i get hungry! For if i ever have any space!
So id say it was a pretty good Good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment