Saturday 5 April 2014

5.4.14

Part 2
Turned out quite good in the end!
Not felt too bad. Still have the remnants of a cough and cold, but the normal, or previous chemo symptoms haven't really arrived with gusto! Im a lucky girl. Hope tomorrow it doesn't show its ugly head.
Be aware, when i say I'm not feeling too bad, that doesn't mean I'm feeling good. It just means I'm not  grizzling and complaining as much as when I'm feeling dreadful.
To be fair, i don't think id notice any symptoms with all the food I've eaten today! I really wish i could stop. The steroids stop tomorrow so maybe next week ill be able to control my urges! Lets hope so otherwise I'm gonna have to buy a new, larger vehicle, and get some french doors fitted round the house.
Now, if the rain could just stop for tomorrow, i may be able to walk round the garden and maybe put a few plants in the ground.
Either way, I'm feeling a little positive. Hope I'm not being too previous!
Ill tell you the answer to that tomorrow morning.
Tatty bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment