Sunday 27 April 2014

27.4.14

I spoke too soon.
Ive heard scratching. The rats are back. Ive got it in my head that they're staggering rather than running about. The thought isn't nice. I don't like the idea that they're being killed, but its a necessity. I haven't given them permission to run around my house, so its self defence.
The stench is still here, but not as bad. Bad enough tho. Candles are the order of the day.
Nice day. Phil took me for lunch. Roast lamb, all the trimmings and then raspberry meringue. Coffee to follow and a chocolate mint crisp.
Home for more coffee and more chatting. Luckily Phil can talk for England, the same as me, so theres plenty of conversation.
The rest of the day was given to chillaxing. I hate words like that. I don't know why i used it. I could delete it, but ill throw caution to the wind and keep it in. Does it make me sound young and 'hip'?
Probably not!
So lets go on to the internet. Still intermittent. Mr BT did say my new router would be delivered on the 25th, which was an obvious error. It was only ordered on the 25th. So he promised the saturday 26th but if it didn't arrive then it would definitely be the sunday 27th. I did point out in our country we don't do deliveries on a sunday, but he was having none of it.
He arranged to call me today, sunday, between 3 and 5pm just to check it has arrived and was working well. He was 100% sure it would be here, i was 100% sure it wouldn't be here.
I win!!
He rang and tracked the parcel when i told him off for lying to me.
He assured me, yes ASSURED me it would be here before 6pm, he even arranged to call me to check.
How very strange. It wasn't delivered, and he didn't call!
Maybe tomorrow????
Tomorrow is bloods day before number 7. Followed by lunch with Linda.
I need to turn my mind back to positive. Im feeling trepidation!
Any suggestions on doing this on a postcard please.
Thats the lot for today. I shall tell you all about my lunch tomorrow. I have no doubt there will be photos!
Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment