Tuesday 15 April 2014

15.4.14

Chemo Number 6
Went uneventfully apart from Linda massaging my feet which put me to sleep so i missed an hour or so of the chemo. I think thats the way to go. Sleep through it. I will attempt it during number 7.
The highlight of the day, apart from the foot massage, is its HALFWAY.
I have to get over the nasty symptoms and then i class it as proper halfway. So next wednesday should be the day. 23rd April.
Got home about 2.30. Straight to bed to try and sleep it off. You never know how you're gonna feel.
Mild nausea and headache. Hot flushes. Seems to be ok at the mo.
Ive had a tin of spagetti bolognaise. Its carb, its quick, it seems to hit the spot.
And I've had my anti sickness staple, digestives.
Im feeling relatively good at the mo, hope it stays that way.
I may be awake in the middle of the night due to my best friends the steroids. If so, i'll stop by and say hi. But I'm sure nothing exciting will happen between now and then. I won't win the lottery, and i certainly won't do a bungey jump!
A' demain!

No comments:

Post a Comment