Tuesday 22 April 2014

22.4.14

Id really love to say I've had a wonderful day. It hasn't been bad. Im achey, headachy, indigestion, bloated, sore tongue. You know, the usual old crap. But it could have been worse.
Ive just read something on Facebook about a teenager called Stephen who has incurable cancer. He's about to get his wings, any day. It certainly puts things in perspective.
Stephen's story
Its so sad.
Its sad what I've been through, but what he's been through, and what he's achieved....... it amazes me. The courage and the strength. Obviously far more than i have - moaning about being achey and bloated.
I hope his passing is comfortable and pain free and i hope there is a better place to go to where he will be adored and admired, and his skills put to good use.
In case you're wondering, I'm not still in 'grizzling' mode! Yes its sad to hear about people like Stephen, but i have my own battle and he gives me the inspiration to do some good of my own. Don't ask me what, but i want to do something.
Any suggestions greatly received.
Im not gonna bungy or parachute.
I know i could do an eatathon! Or an indigestionathon! I could be sponsored for the amount of inches i can put on round my swollen tummy. That would definitely be a good earner!
I shall have to put my thinking cap on and think up something good.
Maybe a singathon? Ooh that would be good. Leave it with me.
Anyway, what else have i done today?
Ive taken my car in to be fixed. The car alarm keeps going off at 2am. Seems it could be the boot catch. And of course I'm still waiting for some 'chips' to be painted as was requested when i brought the car months ago. Fancy that, Nigel forgot to order the paint!!! I saw Nigel, the hot salesman, across a crowded shop floor. He's very pleasing to the eye. I did manage to turn him to jelly when i rang 20 minutes ago to see if the car was ready. There was a bit of stuttering and apologising. Him, not me!
Should be done tomorrow, fingers crossed.
Well i think thats all to hold you captive with! I promise you one day i will have something really scintillating to fascinate you with.
In the meantime.
I was going to buy a book on hair loss, but the pages kept falling out!

No comments:

Post a Comment