Wednesday 16 April 2014

16.4.14

Ha ha ha, he he he, I'm the laughing gnome and you can't catch me.
Thats what i was singing earlier. I was so high. Day 1 and I'm feeling good. Thank god for steroids.
However, I'm starting to get the symptoms.
The indigestion and therefore the gaviscon. Yuk, but it helps.
The throat tightening because of the mucositis. The whole of my digestive tract swells and feels very uncomfortable. Through the day and night i feel like my oesophagus is sticking together. A mouthful of water helps for about 5 minutes and then back to stickiness.
The bloating, due to the mucositis. I feel like I've eaten a 3 course meal, so stuffed, whether I've eaten or not.
Hot flushes, thank god for my little fan!
I think thats all for now.
Im awaiting the 'drain pipe' down the throat feeling, that'll be tomorrow, and i think these symptoms have all started a few days earlier than usual.
But it could be worse. A few more days and ill be on the way back up again.
And i had a good day.
Lyn walked the doggies for me.
Saw Linda. It was her birthday. Would have liked to go out for lunch or something, but we did go out on monday. And she had a lovely cream tea with her lovely Kerrie.
Jenni came round and did some chores for me. She entertained me for a few hours, bless her.
Then time to chill.
And then a quick blog before bedtime. Ive tried to keep awake until bedtime, but its not really happened. Ive dozed off about 4 times this evening. Hope i don't wake at 4.30, but you never know.
So its time for a bit of proper shuteye.
Be kind to me thursday, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment