Sunday 6 April 2014

7.4.14

I didn't blog yesterday cos i had Jenni round and i was feeling ok. I can't keep opening a blog and just saying, 'I'm fine!' Or 'I don't feel well!' It gets a bit tedious.
Well listen up!!!
I feel so weird. Ive had a cough and cold since before chemo. About 10 days now. I haven't had a temp, and nothing looks infected, if you get me!!
But, maybe cos of the steroids that are immune suppressants, its not clearing up. So i went to bed last night at 11 ish, and I've only slept for about an hour because of the racket I'm making.
You know those cute teddy bears that you tip and they make a growling sound? Thats me! Im wheezy and my chest feels so tight.
Ive tried sleeping in the upright position, hence the hours sleep. But its really uncomfortable.
I don't know what to do.
Do i ring the hotline? What can they do? I could be admitted, maybe antibiotics. Or they could say, 'you're fine, go to sleep!'
I could ring the GP out of hours number. They could listen to my chest, but they probably won't give me anything cos they don't like to step on the toes of the 'cancer team'.
I just wish i could fall asleep and wake up feeling better.
Ill give it one more try and if i can't i may ring the hotline. This is the dilemma that we face. Don't know what to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment