Saturday 12 April 2014

12.4.14

Its weird sleeping with no hair! My heads a little bristly,  i need a wet shave. But its so nice to the touch.
And so nice waking up and not looking like a scarecrow.
I wore my wig today. I was worried it wouldn't feel secure, but it did. I don't feel a gust of wind  would have me running down the road in hot pursuit of it.
But when it comes off, its like sticking your head in a freezer. Or that feeling when you come out of the sea and your costume is wet. Cold and uncomfortable.
I have various hats and scarves dotted round the house in case the need arises. I have a hat by the front door in case someone knocks.
However!
Ive had a very wicked thought!
Remember a few blogs back when a nice lady from Deaf Childrens Charity rang my door bell?
Mwahahaha.
Im gonna answer in bald mode.
I may even say, 'Hello' in a very pathetic 'I'm so ill' style.
Do you think some people would feel very uncomfortable?
I can see I'm gonna have some fun here.


Heres a photo of me, follically challenged, but as you can see, i have feathered! I blame it on the muesli - too many seeds. 
When i take some photos of me in my wig and other scarves, looking ok enough to not cause anyone to need a whiff of smelling salts, i shall put them on here. 
Anyway, its time to put my bristly head on my pillow. 
Thought of the day.  If i had a water bed, i wonder if my bristles would puncture it?

No comments:

Post a Comment