Saturday 8 February 2014

8.2.14

Hi y'all.
Just to let you know I've had a busy day making shortbread hearts covered with fondant icing and chocolate for a certain someone for Valentines day. Wont be seeing him onValentines day, so tonight's the night. Im cooking him dinner and then i'll present him with these babies.


I found the best recipe i could on line, did the shopping and got all the ingredients and I've spent all morning making them, cooking them and decorating them. They have little bits of freeze-dried raspberries on them and they look really pretty. The trouble is the taste! Ive had one or two!!!!!! They don't taste of anything. Ive been trying to think what I've done wrong. Its sposed to be the best recipe. I used all the best ingredients.
In the end i decided to try them out on Sam, my middle son. He says they're lovely!
How many times do i have to go through eating stuff and thinking its tasteless, only to remember  5 minutes after........My taste buds don't work!
Anyway, gotta dash. I got a hot date.

No comments:

Post a Comment