Sunday 16 February 2014

16.2.14

Good Afternoon.
Its a beautiful day.
I have walked the doggies, and I've been to me Lindas for a cuppa tea. I love it that she thrusts bickies, choccy and other goodies on me when I'm round there. Ive been offered soup and cheese on toast today as well.
Ive also been offered roast chicken from Linzi and Simon today but I've given it a miss cos its week one. Week one is when I'm feeling wishy washy and no energy to do anything, so i declined. But so nice of them to offer.
The reason i went to me Lindas house was cos her little darling Kerrie was looking at my PET scan disc (the scan i had on the 22nd january) on her laptop. It wouldn't open on my Macbook.
Wow, it was amazing. I make out where the cancer is, but its there somewhere. I would put a pic on here but unfortunately i wasn't smiling when they took the snap! I didn't breath in either!
I had a bath and washed my hair when i got home. Why comment on that, i bet you're wondering? Well the last few days I've found my hair running for the hills, and i was worried about blocking the plug hole. But I've done it. Combed my hair very very well, removing any strays before i got in the bath, and there were plenty of strays! So the hair i have left is thinner and smelling sweetly of coconut. I hope i don't start to look like a coconut soon!
Now I'm chilling, again.
Its week two on tuesday and I'm surprised I'm feeling good already. Don't feel so wishy washy any more.
And my dinner is nearly ready - Saucisses de porc à la tomate.  Yes pork sausages with ketchup. Another one of my cravings.  Im easily pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment