Friday 21 February 2014

21.2.14

Good evening.
Its nearly the weekend. Time to party!
Well i think thats exaggerating a bit but i have managed to fill the weekend with nice things prior to number 3.
I have a friend round tonight. Tomorrow I'm doing something with either Louise or Phil, not sure what and who yet. And then sunday roast lamb with Chris and Co.
So what excitement did i have today?
Marisa the Rat visited today. Yes I've been having problems with the rodent population. I had similar problems last year just after i moved in. The dear people i bought the house from decided it best not to tell me about the problem. I used to hear a rat the size of Nelly the Elephant running round the outside of my bedroom upstairs. He/she also wore hobnail boots. I don't like to kill anything but had no choice. Marisa came round and poisoned the dear little soul.
Maybe its karma. Maybe thats why I'm being poisoned every fortnight? Just a thought.
Well the stench in the kitchen was awful for about 3 weeks. It must have come down to the kitchen for a couple of panadol for its headache and was despatched under my floorboards.
Well again, i have visitors.
Marisa called round and had a check round the property and can't see where they could get in, so she's decided they're coming in from the drains!! A more costly exercise.  It means a cctv camera being inserted into the drain to find any damage and then fix the problem. Could mean all the floors up. But should stop the patter of tiny feet, albeit tiny feet with Doc Martins.
I also decided it was high time i wash my hair today. It has started to drop like the leaves in autumn. At the moment its thinner than it was and possibly looking better. Usually i have fairly big hair, a bit like Justin Lee Collins. But i think by next weekend i may be wearing a wig. More Joan Collins and if she can do it, so can i!!!
Anyway, better try and make my curls behave a bit before friend arrives and takes pity on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment