Monday 10 February 2014

10.2.14

Been to see my new friend Nigel today. Yes, the same gorgeous, dark skinned, hot, Nigel, with the very tight trousers showing off his beautifully firm thighs. You remember, the one who sold me a car the other day.
I had to have my bloods taken this morning ready for chemo tomorrow. Chemo number 2 of 12. So on the way back i arranged to collect my new car, FiFi.
My side kick, Linda, came along with me, as she's done all along through my examinations and treatments so far. We pulled up at the garage, both quiet and pensive as we awaited our appointment with Nigel. Why do i sigh every time i say, 'Nigel'?
We walked towards his desk, and as soon as he saw me, his face lit up. He has a smile that makes you feel like you are the only person in his life. Yes a very good salesman!!!
We sat opposite the desk as he carried on with the paperwork. Linda and I both sat quietly watching his full lips, his sparkling eyes. Occasionally he would get up from his desk. Both of our hearts raced.  I watched as he walked away. His thighs bulging in his tightly fitting trousers, Linda commenting on the size of his feet!!! And then he was back, smiling, eyes twinkling again.
The deal was done.
He walked me to the car and i gasped at her beauty. She's so pretty.
"Do you have your phone?" he purred at me. "Lets get into FiFi (yes, he called her FiFi!!!) and do some connecting!"
Oh my lord. Me in the drivers seat, Nigel in the passenger seat. He made comments about my lovely picture of the valentines day cookies i made on saturday. "They look gorgeous."
I wonder if i should make him some?
"There. We've bonded," he said as he gave me one of his smiles and looked into my eyes. "Do you think we should get married then?" I asked. "I think we should," he replied.
He showed me how to use the address book on my phone. "Is my number on there?" he twinkled.
He showed me what all the buttons and switches were for and asked if that was all ok?
"No" i replied. "I think you should stay with me!"
"In the back of the car for if you ever need me?"
Meanwhile, Linda was outside of the car, looking very envious.
He leant over and very gently brushed his full lips against my quivering lips.......
Actually that bit never happened, but it did in my head!!
He disappeared from my life and Linda and I drove out of the garage, homeward bound.
Ive told Linda he had his hand on my knee, she's gutted!!
Anyway, down to reality. Ive got Chemo number 2. It sounds a bit like a song and dance, Mambo number 5, but i can assure you there will be no singing or dancing tomorrow.
Tonight however, is RockChoir night. I can't wait. Ive missed 2 weeks. Tonight were singing Mr Blue Sky, which should be quite cheerful. I really can't wait.
Then bed ready for a full on day tomorrow of cannulas, steroids, anti-emetics, and poisons.
Let the cycle begin again!

No comments:

Post a Comment