Tuesday 4 February 2014

4.2.14

Today i am attempting to do something I'm not used to doing. Its very technical and i don't hold out much hope. But i'll give it my best shot.
I am feeling happier. The 'eagle hasn't landed' yet, if you get me!!! But for some strange reason I'm feeling better. 
Monday night for me is Rock Choir night. Its a night full of fun, singing, laughter and meeting with some great people. Jenny Deacon is my Rock Choir leader. She's amazing. She's makes me laugh, she makes everyone laugh actually. She's spontaneous, and open. She has a lovely voice and she's so talented, and she's not too shabby in the looks department either! She's one of the reasons i go to choir. The other reason is Jenni, another Jenny but with an i! She's young enough to be my daughter, but i have the same mental age as her, 14! No actually she's in her 20's but she acts a lot younger. She also makes me laugh and i sit next to her at choir. If i didn't sit next to her i may not be as keen to go. And she knows this cos a few months ago i didn't sit next to her and i got in a strop! Jenni is as gorgeous as Jenny, and i know they both model themselves on me!!!
Anyway, Rock Choir has made me happy for the last couple of years. I go there and sing my heart out with me Jenni, and we do concerts and raise money for charity. For the last 2 weeks I've been unable to go to choir cos I've felt ill. Jenni sent me some clips of them singing with her own little bit added to it, which made me laugh out loud, followed by a sobbing session!! I quickly played it again and laughed again. Last night she sent me some more clips. One ended with 'boom shackalacka thats how its done mother f***er'. She always manages to make me smile.
Next week I'm hoping to go and sing. 
Today i feel a lot better so i thought id sing a bit. I know it frightens the dogs a bit,  but i throw caution to the wind.
So i managed to record myself and I've managed to download it onto my blog. When i click on 'publish' though, I'm not sure it will work. So fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment