Monday 17 February 2014

17.2.14

Just realised i haven't visited my blog today so I'm here rushing to fill the page with some witty, interesting stuff!
Well I've got a prime subject to talk about.
Forgetfulness!!!
I have noticed BC (before chemo) that i was forgetful and i had a habit of blaming it on the menopause. Im sure the dwindling hormones were the cause of my inability to retain anything of any importance. But strange how i could remember every little bit of an argument i had with my boyfriend!
Well now i am able to blame it on Chemo Brain. Apparently its real. All the poisons they're pumping into my body in the name of survival, is knocking off my brain cells so much that i forget the simplest of things.
For instance, i was gonna do a long list of the things that I've forgotten since i started, but strangely, Ive forgotten!
See what i did there?

No comments:

Post a Comment