Saturday 15 February 2014

15.2.14

Just a quickie today cos Sams on his way back from the supermarket with lots of goodies that i may or may not fancy over the following week.
Ready salted crisps, curry ( was gonna make my own using a sauce and chicken and rice, but don't have the energy so it will be microwavable, sad isn't it?), ice cream, some popcorn of the sweet variety for during The Voice this evening, cheese, a cadburys creme egg,  and a white towelling turban so i don't have to tie my hair up (not a good idea if hair loss is imminent) when i get in the bath. This is the excitement of the day.
I have managed to walk the doggies today.  The reason i have omitted this chore a few times during the week is not cos of my health, but cos of the weather.
I am still feeling a little wishy washy but I'm hoping for a great improvement very soon.
I have noticed however a fair amount of hair on my lap after i have combed it in the mornings and sadly i can report my eyelashes look a little thin on the ground, or even on my face!
Oh just heard his car door.
Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment