Thursday 27 February 2014

27.2.14

Not finding much humor today.
Im definitely on the up, and I'm sure tomorrow will be much better, but still feeling slightly nauseous, and exhausted.
Even worse, I've managed to put 4lbs on and I've hardly eaten anything!!
Thats the only consolation of being sick, you may have lost weight. And i put it on!!
Maybe tomorrow. Today i have managed to eat, 2 digestive biscuits (my early morning anti sickness routine), a banana, 2 teacakes with butter, an apple and a bag of ready salted crisps. And the crisps are about the only thing i could taste. I have dinner to have yet if i fancy anything.
My mouth feels numb and throbs, not painfully, but weirdly. Im hot and cold all day long. But at least I'm on the up.
By next week, i will be singing and dancing, eating normally, and wondering what all the fuss was about.
Thats all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment