Saturday 22 February 2014

22.2.14

Ive had a lovely day. Its my 'good' weekend before number 3.
I walked the dogs with Linzi today. It was nice walking in the sun and not the rain.
On the way back to the car tho, i found my reading glasses that i lost 2 weeks ago!!! How weird is that? Covered in mud, and god knows what else - it is a dog walking area. They have been sanitised now and are ready for use, even tho i bought 2 new pairs during the week to compensate for my loss.
Then home for some brekky and a long soak in the bath before being picked up by Louise for lunch at the Captains Club at Christchurch.
As we waited to be seated I was just explaining to Louise that i went to a wonderful wedding there last year, when the bride (on a hen do) walked past. There are always so many coincidences in my life - its quite spooky.
Sat down and ordered food, they were very slow with the order. But did a good bit of people watching while we waited, as well as a lot of chatting.
I managed to see a school friend who sent her love to me via another school friend that visited me last week. Haven't seen her for years. Another school friend who i can't remember the name of but i recognised him instantly. And then, oh my goodness, a man who i went on a date with last year whilst on my trail for Mr Right. I remember i quite liked him until i sent him a message on the website the following day asking how he was. He obviously didn't realise who i was and started telling me he'd only been on the site a few days and had not met anyone yet. He liked my profile and thought i sounded very interesting. I couldn't help but giggle to myself - yet another ar*e. He argued black was white when i told him i had met him the day before. He assured me he was playing games with me, but i was having none of it. He texted and texted me for ages after, but i just lost interest. It didn't help that he told me his wife had thrown him out of the marital home and he had no idea why. It turned out he had had an affair - although he didn't class it as an affair!
It was not a surprise to see he was there with his old mother and not his new lady. Or was it his new lady...........?
This evening has been spent quietly, relaxing with my girls, popcorn and Tom Jones (the Voice), and dipping in and out of dating websites.
Tomorrow i will be visiting the boy (Chris) and all of his dogs. I must remember to not wear my best gear. Roast lamb is being cooked in my honour.
Now I'm off to bed to count sheep, hopefully not the one i will be eating tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment