Saturday 1 February 2014

1.2.14

Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month. 
Happy february. I can say that cos I'm feeling good today. Good maybe exaggerating slightly but everyday I'm feeling a bit better.
So what am i gonna whinge about today? Nothing. Im feeling happy. The sun is shining (although not for long apparently), I've walked the dogs, I've had a cooked brekky. I know, i said i wouldn't today, but food has become a bit of a crutch for me. When i eat, i feel better. I wonder what all the psychiatrists and psychologists would say about that? All to do with my upbringing no doubt, or maybe when i was in the womb.
The other thing I've realised is that if i sat on my bum all day i feel worse. When i get up and do stuff i feel better. Im thinking of combining the two. Walk around and eat all day, simultaneously.
Now I'm feeling a bit better I'm gonna do a few chores. Not the everyday chores that we all do, I've had to do them anyway unless i can convince Sam its in his best interest to do them for me. And to be fair he has been a great help. But today i am gonna climb a mountain! No not something covered with snow with clampons scattered about, Mount Filing. It will make me happy to know i have no loose papers flapping about my filing cabinet. I also have a vase of flowers from Sharon and Chloe that are still going strong that need a few tatty ones chucking out.
So before i change my mind, I'm gonna go do my chores. 
In a while, crocodile.

No comments:

Post a Comment