Sunday 26 January 2014

26.1.14

I am looking forward to my 'last supper'.
Such a drama queen!!! Tomorrow is my first chemo.
Ive had a lovely weekend. Walked the dogs with Linzi saturday morning. Coffee with the girls saturday lunch time. The boyfriend was round saturday night and we went out for dinner. Enjoyed his company at breakfast this morning and then he went home to do some gardening in the pouring rain, and I've had a chill out day since then.  Louise called round and is returning later with a plate of roast lamb, saves me cooking, And her cooking is divine! And I've caught up on 'The Voice'. Nothing like a bit of Tom Jones to put a smile on my face.
So how am i feeling about tomorrow?
Not too bad.  Id rather not have it done, but as i have no choice ..............there are worse things happen at sea!
I am expecting a cannula, iv drugs, which may be sore, lunch (!), some fun and laughter with me Linda, and lots of information that i won't remember so I'm taking a pad and pen.  Then I'm expecting to feel quite exhausted, so an early night for me!
The really nice thing is knowing i have people rooting for me. Its nice to know people care. Texts, phone calls, hugs and some cheeky sarcasm from Pete! Far better than Tom Jones for putting a smile on my face.
I will let you know tomorrow - if I'm not too exhausted - how it goes.
Nighty night peeps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment