Monday 20 January 2014

21.1.14

Does anyone do what i do? When I'm stressed, even a little, i have the weirdest dreams.
I wake up after an hour or so remembering i have something I've forgotten to do. Something important. At work, I have jumped out of bed (its a sleeping duty in case you're thinking thats strange) and wandered round the place trying to figure which important thing it is that i haven't done. Eventually i see the light and realise, there is nothing. Im far too adept to miss anything!!! Yes, even being menopausal, Im adept. Strike that. Its a preposterous idea!
Anyway, sunday night. I remember waking up thinking there was something i should have done. Oh yes, i haven't taken my medication. In my hazy brain, i took some more and then realised i had taken double the amount. Well, i was mortified. I had it in my mind it was gonna kill me now cos id taken too much. I was panic stricken. I jumped out of bed and felt really scared cos of what id done. Then reality took over. Not only had i not taken twice the dose, i don't even take medication! What a weirdo i am.
Every night now i go through a checklist of all the things i should do, and have done in the hope i have a sleep without these manic dreams.
Better luck tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment