Tuesday 14 January 2014

14.1.14

Its D day, or should I say HL day!

Ive had loads of info on the support group page that I joined on Facebook. Its been tremendous to hear everyones stories, although a little frightening now and again when i realise the reality of my health issue. But id rather know! All my new friends sound so brave and inspirational.

Off of Facebook i have my lovely friends that are being so supportive. Too many to name, but Linzis been wonderful, Rachel, Pete, my boys, and many others. But Linda.... what can i say? I always knew she was something special. A heart as big as the world.  She has all her own problems but couldn't be there for me more if she tried. How can i ever repay her?

All of the support is gearing me up ready for my visit to the haematologist. This appointment makes it real! Im really interested to find out all the info, but its like a minefield. So much to digest. The thing I'm not looking forward to is finding out where i have lymphoma. In my head i have given myself the stage 1a. '1' cos I've only had it in my enlarged lymph glands.............so far!!! And 'a' cos i don't seem to have any symptoms, although I've given it my best shot at making any other symptoms i have, a lymphoma symptom! Why do we do this to ourselves? I suppose I'm looking at worse case scenario and hopefully to get told its not that bad. Fingers crossed.

I think stress makes a difference too. Im fairly positive but there is an underlying niggle. Every so often i remember and i feel nauseous. Im hoping this stress is making me feel worse and not the fact that i have lymphoma in far more places than id like it to be!

Anyway, onwards and upwards. I am off for a nice soak in the bath, a relaxing soak.

I will be back on later, all being well, with all the info I've had from my rendezvous with Dr Jack.

See you later alligator!


No comments:

Post a Comment