Tuesday 14 January 2014

14.1.14

Well am I happy? Ive seen my haematologist and he made me feel so good.
He said I had classic hodgkins lymphoma but it started in an unusual place, its normally the neck and i started in the groin.
He examined me and said he couldn't feel any further disease anywhere else. So he feels its in the early stages.
So........ im gonna have a  PET scan and a CT scan, bloods, and respiratory function tests. As soon as they're done I'm gonna have 3 months of ABVD chemo followed by one month of radiotherapy.
Lets hope the scans agree with the haematologist!
He said i should eat healthily! I must look after myself. Any temperature or infection i have to contact the hospital straight away.
So much information to remember.
Anyway, I'm absolutely shattered, the stress has got the better of me, so its off to bedfordshire for me.
Nighty night

1 comment:

  1. Only 3 months of chemotherapy? Hopefully so anyway -that's great news! :) Oh I just seen on this post you are having a PET scan... I asked that under a different post. Good luck with it and don't worry too much, very like the CT, and I seen in the other post that you flew through that x

    ReplyDelete