Saturday 20 February 2016

20.2.16

A bad hair day? Definitely not. Once my treatment starts my long blond tresses should start to thin, and theres nothing worse than patchy long hair. Patchy short hair is so much more acceptable. I won't be able to blow dry it cos it may come out in clumps, so to keep it tidy and controllable I've decided to cut it short.  So i visited the lovely Lyndsay, hairdresser extraordinaire, today. So much hair was chopped off and I'm hoping that will show on the scales when i weigh in tomorrow morning!! Maybe i should cut my toenails too.
So this is me before.

And this is me now.

I think i look tidier and it should be a lot quicker to dry!
Do you remember the song 'More than a woman' by Tavares? It was in Saturday Night Fever. My mum used to think they were singing 'Bald Headed Woman', bless her.  Well after the hairdressers i got in the car  and what was playing on the radio? I sang it at the top of my lungs all the way home, giggling every so often at the irony.

2 comments: