Monday 15 February 2016

12.2.16

Happy friday, so far!
Following my biopsy i was told id have the results in 7 days.
Its been 9 days.
Don't anyone tell me no news is good news cos I'm likely to give you some news of your own!
Why do people think that makes me (and others like me) feel better?
I believe, and so does my haematologist, that the HL is back. Ive spent months waiting, and having tests and each time, for very good reason, i haven't had proper results. This is my chance to get a result and get on with the treatment and stop my symptoms. So to say 'no news is good news' is b*ll*cks.
Ooh i sound very angry. Im not. Im not overly stressed. Im coping well with this ongoing situation. The night terrors have stopped now.
Just hoping today Dr Jack will ring me after the MDT meeting and tell me. Im hoping for some relief!
Not heard all day and i go out with the choir prefects and Chris to Lyndhurst where the signal is naff and he tries to ring me. Of course i don't know that till i get home at 11.30pm and his voicemail pings!
'Sorry i didn't get back to you. Ill ring you saturday morning. I love you more than life itself!'
Of course, that last bit didn't happen, but it makes an old lady happy to think that way!
So i put my analytical hat on......
Did he sound happy? Or worried? Or despondent?
I think i shall take my analytical hat off and just wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment