Saturday 8 November 2014

7.11.14

Im feeling good.
Maybe its just the bacon sandwich I've just eaten for breakfast. The bacon was best before the 4th november, but i thought, 'what the heck'. The bread was Sams!! I rarely eat bread but i just got in from work and the traffic had been hideous at 8.15 in the morning, so i thought i deserved it!
And a nice cup of coffee. The sandwich is long gone, but the coffee..... its so nice to be able to taste a coffee first thing in the morning.
I am looking forward to a cracking weekend.
This evening i have a get together with the girls from school (back in 1845!). I have sausage rolls to take with me and a whole bottle of pink cava for me, just for me! Luckily Sams taking me and picking me up. We're picking up Lynn who i haven't seen for donkeys years but I've become aware she lives walking distance from me!
Saturday morning is flu jab! That'll be nice. I don't seem to be able to get away from little pricks!
Then its rehearsal time with choir.
We're recording at Abbey Road next weekend so we need to practice, practice, practice. Its sad to think that when the Beatles recorded at Abbey Road they all had more hair than me!
Then I'm off to Chris's house again to meet his new addition of piggies.
Were going to a really fab garden centre to buy christmas decs for him on sunday.
When he moved from his last house he left his decos in the loft. When he asked 3 weeks later to go and get them, the new owners told him, 'you can have them if you clear the rubbish out of the garage!'
They hadn't mentioned any rubbish in the 3 weeks they'd lived there, there was about a bagful of rubbish (as well as tiles and flooring for the house) and he had mentioned this to the estate agent who said as long as he'd made an effort, which he had, it would be fine. Not only that, he is disabled and unable to wield a dustpan and brush!
In his indubitable style, he told them to 'stick it!'
And it may only be the 7th november, but I'm loving the christmassy stuff on the tv. Last christmas was a let down after surgery. Im soooooo excited about this year. So heres a couple of christmassy photos to get us all in the mood!
Dottie being Santas little helper.

Jenni being Santas little helper

And have you seen the John Lewis advert yet. Oh its so sweet.
WARNING - i am off for my jab so i will blog later today if my arm is still working!!

No comments:

Post a Comment