Tuesday 4 November 2014

1.11.14

November already.
Its hard to believe this time last year i had cancer throughout my abdomen! And at the last count i had none! My 3 month 'check up from the neck up' is looming. Time has gone really quickly.
Hoping to lose another half a stone by the time i see Dr Jack! I can shimmy into his room in a tight fitting black dress with my long blonde hair flowing in the breeze.
Yes i'm dreaming again.
I may lose half a stone, but theres no chance id get away with a tight fitting dress unless i wanna turn him gay, and the colour and length of my hair is by no means an attractive look, and a month won't make it so!
Maybe my 6 month check! If i remember (haha i don't think so!) Im gonna take photos of myself at each check and see the difference over time.  I amaze myself with my ingenuity! You gotta be bright to be a lymphomaniac!
So what can i moan about tonight? Maybe the fact that Chris went to Nottingham to a psychology/OCD conference. Train seats reserved as he's disabled and in a wheelchair, and for all legs (theres a pun there!) of his journey.  He has to have assistance to get on and off, so it needs to be booked. A few parts of the journey went ok but that doesn't help unless all of it is trouble free!
He wasn't allowed on the train at Bristol Temple Meads because the condescending lady said they were too busy, which they weren't particularly. Whats the point of reserving then? She was quite rude so a letter of complaint will be sent. The last time Chris had an altercation with a member of staff at a train station, they ended up being sacked for discrimination.
He's his mothers son, and i don't know if thats good or bad!
A lovely sunday. Chloe attempted to  cook pancakes for brekky. Not easy when someone (!!!) ate the last of the eggs last night for dinner. Oops.
You'd think with 10 chickens messing on the front lawn you'd have plenty of choice of eggs. Lazy girls! They're all messed up with the dark evenings. They tend to take themselves of to bed about 5pm. All tucked up watching the soaps!
Eggs purchased at the local grocers.
Yum flipping yum. I had 3! 2 with nutella and one with sugar and lemon.
More tidying, sorting and arranging. It was so rewarding.
Then time for roast pork, and i think the nicest roast pork I've had for a long while.
Chris has got his piggies being delivered on tuesday. Better get a whole load of apple sauce in ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment