Saturday 15 November 2014

13.11.14

Owwwww!
I had a free day today, and with a bit of preplanning, i went and bought some paint yesterday and new paint brushes, today has been busy
Today i have mainly been decorating!
Needless to say my ankles, knees, hips and back are killing me. But hey ho, my hallway looks nice, or will do when its finished.
I have come to the end of my ability. I have stretched, and twisted and I've done nearly all, but the stairs are an epic fail. To me, its like climbing Mt Everest!
I have about 20% of the stairs, the bit i can't reach - damn being only 5ft 3in!
I have balanced precariously on a stool on a stair and done some, but i think I'm pushing my luck.
So, i have messaged Trev to see if he can come and finish off for me!
I still have the feature wall to do, probably tomorrow. Im very excited about that!!!
Feature wall done and looking fab. Gotta get a few frames the right colour, print a few photos etc, oh yes and I've gotta get a new flouncy, silk shirt and morph myself into Lawrence Lewellyn Bowen!
Trevs been round and he's gonna call round in the week and finish me off, so to speak.
I must say its a lot nicer than the brown and mushroom the last house owners did in the hall. Another epic fail for them. Theres still a hole in the floor in the hall where they removed a wall and didn't fill the space with a floor board!
Tomorrow is another day. It really is. Its Abbey Road day.
Recording 3 songs with Rock Choir, and I'm loving all 3 songs. Just hope i can remember Bridge over troubled water as its quite new to us all, and i think its a difficult arrangement, but lovely all the same.
Ive packed my lunch, still arguing with myself as to whether to take a flask or whether to hold out until Fleet services for a costa coffee. Lawrence has assured me the Gingerbread something or other  is amazing, but I'm not convinced.
The down side..... alarm set for 4.15am.
So on that note, as its 11pm I'm off to sleep.
I will report tomorrow evening how the day went.
Break a leg!



No comments:

Post a Comment