Thursday 4 September 2014

3.9.14

Yay....... been for a weigh in and put a pound on!! Thats what happens when you have a weekend away i suppose! But I've still lost half a stone all in all. This week should be better. I have nothing exciting planned which involves food.
Im hoping this afternoon (i have a massage scheduled) to have a stone of ugly fat massaged away! If only it were that easy.
Went to visit Chris yesterday and i took Linda with me.
He's got his 6 rescue chickens now. They're so funny. They don't know how to get into the coop, or go up the ramp to their bedroom. I suppose they haven't got the strength in their legs as they've not had room to walk, let alone climb a ramp. One has a dodgy wing. Chris has named her 'Spesh' short for special! They were gonna take that one back with them but Chris insisted he keep her.
His other 2 - Sage and Onion aren't too keen on the newbies. Onion tried to drop kick one of the rescues, so he's had to separate them until they're more used to each other.
Strangely, after Onion became aggressive, the next morning Chris heard, 'Cock-a-doodle-doo' at a very unsociable time. Yes.....Onion is a cock! If he carries on with that racket at that time of the morning, he'll be shipped out!
This morning, before Slimming World,  i had the job of visiting the doctors surgery to collect my new prescription and then go the the chemist to have the prescription filled. Just a quick job, won't take long!
They couldn't find the script so had to wait for another one to be written.
One parking spot outside the chemist, i indicated to park there, and a man drove in before i had chance. Theres some nice people around! I had the desire to run my key along his car whilst he ran into the florist.  No doubt buying flowers for a woman he's trying to make out he's nice to!
Another parking incident for me today, but a more positive one. I went for my massage in Wimborne. Arrived at the car park and the pay machine had a note on it saying 'not working'. I took a photo for proof, and thought id better try to pay and the 60p that i put in was ejected, but it wasn't 60p. It was about £1.50. I tried again and got another couple of pounds out. Its nice when things like that happen, just a shame i didn't gain a few thousand rather that a couple of pounds.
However, my cough seems to be marginally better, so hallelujah for that.
Time to get up and shower. I have a visitor at 10. Well actually, the visitor is not here for me, he's coming to see the girls. Its Buddy, Lyns black lab. Im dog sitting him today. Were all gonna do a bit of gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment