Tuesday 16 September 2014

13.9.14

Its Loki (pronounced Locky) the god of mischief. And I'm not changing it again.
I had a light bulb moment. I was just telling Sam that when i chose Dottie and Ruby, i just knew it was right. I said Locky. Sam said Loki. And bang, that was it.
Lovely day.
I met Chris Asprin (Aspin) for lunch at Frankie and Bennys. BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, coleslaw and chips, followed by chocolate brownie sundae. The main was lovely, the pud wasn't! The brownie was as hard as a brick. Thats gods way of saying you're fat, go on a diet!
Ive lost 10 - 11 lbs, probably put 5 on after lunch!
Back to being good tomorrow.
Then i went on a date!!!!!
Frank. He seems nice and lives fairly near to me (the next road). And he can talk as much as i can!
We'll see.
Today, sunday, i may go to a car boot sale! I know how to live life on the edge.
I have a little table that i want to mosaic, so i need some plates to smash.
However, I didn't go to the car boot. I chopped down some bushes in the front garden instead. Still loads more tho.  An epic job for me. There was spiders and bugs everywhere. Im so brave!
Then i spent time watching the dogs. Its so funny watching Loki, and he makes such funny noises.
He sleeps in a crate next to my bed at the mo and i hear him shaking (killing) a big fluffy toucan that keeps him company in his crate. Im hoping he'll get used to it here and stop his yapping at night. Im moving his crate further and further away until i can take it downstairs!!!
And now its monday. Choir starts today and I'm really looking forward to it. The last time i went there feeling good was in january. Today I'm gonna sing my heart out. Im hoping the singing will strengthen my lungs after the chemo damage.  Kill or cure!!! Chemo and choir!!!
Took Loki to the vet today. I felt he had kennel cough, and he does, as well as a respiratory viral infection which had been worsened by his yapping when i left him to sleep downstairs in his crate for the first 2 nights!!! He yapped for hours, so much so that he lost his voice!!! Its not nice for the little chap, and its not nice for me being woken in the night by him choking.
Rock choir was epic!!! We sang Viva la Vida, not my fave song, but when we sing it as a choir i get over my likes and dislikes.
Lawrence was back. He's one of our gang, the naughty gang! He's been away for about 18 months and he missed us too much!! And of course, Jenni was there, my partner in crime. Ali and Claire were there. They are sopranos as opposed to myself, Jenni and Lawrence being basses. When they sing their part, we pull faces and are suggestive towards them, very juvenile, i know, but we enjoy it.
We have song sheets for each song we sing, for when we start a new song. Some how, and i don't know how, Jenni managed to drop hers and it went into the chair of the man in front, trapping it there for about 15 minutes! It may seem very unfunny to everyone, but for the trio of naughties, we found it highly amusing and we giggles and guffawed for ages.
Here is a photo of the said incident!
See, nothing funny at all!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment