Friday 19 September 2014

16.9.14

A day spent toilet training the little minx. His cough seems worse, poor little thing. But he's still happy to tear around like a blue ar*ed fly.
I got an email from P&O regarding our cruise. The tickets are ready to download and print! So exciting!
All done. Just need to count down the days. First i have a London trip with Mary tho. Something to look forward to. Were gonna paint the town red. I don't know why  i say that. Im a pussy cat now. Noe energy to paint anything in red or any other colour!! Don't know what the plans are other than dinner with my Joe and Marys Hannah, and a show - Wicked. Its gonna be good.
The rest of the day was spent intermittently toilet training and dozing after the little puppy kept me up in the night coughing.
A chemo update!!! Thats what its all about!!!
I mentioned my fingers have been very tender just recently. I never had it during chemo, but seem to have got it when i finished. It makes it difficult to open jars etc! Well that seems to have gone to a large degree, but the fatigue...... unbelievable. I feel sooooo tired. I don't think its cos I've overdone things, cos i haven't done much this week, lazy cow! 
Today I've had an eye test and my eyes have worsened, not that they're that bad. My glasses are usually a 1.75. Now they're a 2.00. Is it the chemos fault, or would it have done that anyway?
Ive also had my hair dyed a darkish reddy brown. As usual, i don't like it. Maybe it will grow on me. Get it? Grow on me!!! Nobody has said they prefer it, they all like it better lighter. Chris said i look like a lego figure!!! 
I should have left it well alone. But i never learn do i?
I now have a virus! Im coughing and sneezing, bunged up and feeling rough. I wonder if i feel so bad cos of the chemo? Its always a question with every aspect of my life. 'I wonder if its the chemo!'
Lavender. Ive been in the garden and cut some lavender to hang in the kitchen. I left some lavender too late and it was too dead looking, but a few bushes have some flowers on it. 
Amazing isn't it? At least 30 stems!!! I shan't take it up as a business.
Tomorrow is wedding day. Not mine unfortunately, or fortunately, I'm really not sure which. Its Lyn and Martins wedding. I have to go and sort my outfit out in a minute, see if I'm wearing a fascinator, what jewellery etc. I think my short red hair is fascinating enough! And no doubt i'll be whinging about it irritating me. 
Its a lovely venue, Harbour Heights Hotel in Sandbanks. Hope the weather is nice. 
Ive written a poem! Its quite humorous but knowing what I'm like at the mo, i will get emotional. Red hair and mascara down my face! Ill look lovely.







No comments:

Post a Comment