Tuesday 23 September 2014

21.9.14

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Jilly, happy birthday to me. Hurrah!
Went to Binnies for brekky with Sharon this morning. It was closed! Went to the Silver Lounge!!! Nice name for a greasy spoon cafe. The brekky was ok, but not a Binnies brekky. Nice to chat with Sharon tho.
A bit of gardening. Cut the snowberries back cos they're poisonous to dogs. Need to either do a tip trip or burn the lot of it.
Round to Linda and Ians for a BBQ this evening in my honour. It was lovely. A couple of glasses of prosecco. Ive been a right alki this weekend what with the wedding and my birthday.
And now listening to the noise the dogs are making. I'm tempted to put the snowberries back in the garden!!!
Its the first night of putting the puppy downstairs instead of in my room. He lost his voice from barking for so long the first 2 nights and gave himself an upper respiratory infection. So I've gradually moved the crate further and further away from my bed. Now he's downstairs and very close to Dot and Ruby. All i can hear is him yapping and the girls howling cos they're sick to death of it!
Ive googled it. Apparently its a thing with Maltese Terriers. It seems I'm lucky that he goes in his crate and sleeps all night. So i shall continue for him to be in the crate in my room for a while.
And he sleeps like a dream!!!
Back to work tonight! 2 night duties this week. I can't believe I've been off for 6 months, it seems like 5 minutes. Shame i couldn't enjoy the 6 months!
I never thought id get through it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment