Tuesday 17 November 2015

13/11/15

Friday the 13th!!!! Will i get some news today?
I hope to have a phone call from Karen, Dr Jacks secretary regarding an appointment to see him, either that or to find out my wedding ring finger size! We all know secretarys do the gift shopping for their bosses!
And I'm also hoping the results from the PET will show that if its back, i will not need a biopsy, not looking forward to that.  Im not a voodoo doll - please don't stick needles in me!
Yay, not heard a flipping dicky bird!
I am celebrating my 'no news is good news' with a glass (or 4) of Prosecco.
A few days on and Dr Jack has called me. He didnt know id been scanned, thats why I've been left waiting. He apologised. I can forgive him anything!!
More glands have come up in the groin area meaning i may be able to have the biopsy done there and not guided by a CT scanner deep in my body! Im happy about that. Never before would i have believed id be happy about having a biopsy, but at least then i can get on with whatever treatment i need and hopefully get on with my life!
And this morning his secretary rang me and made an appointment to see him at 4pm.
So an afternoon of bath, hair styled, dousing myself with perfume and wearing clothes that make me look a size 10!!!
Only for him to say, 'jump on the scales!!!'
The things we do for the men in our life!


No comments:

Post a Comment